The bogus case against Trump regarding Lafayette Square has just taken another major blow.
U.S. District Judge Dabney Friedrich, on Monday, tossed the majority of the claims made by activist groups and civil liberties groups out.
The judge stated that most of the claims were nothing more than speculation and had no merit.
According to the Fox News report, “Friedrich dismissed the claims against Barr and other federal officials, including the acting U.S. Park Police chief, Gregory Monahan, finding there wasn’t sufficient evidence to prove there was any agreement or plan to violate the rights of the protesters.
“The judge also said the law gives them immunity in civil litigation.”
This comes with this very narrative getting hit with a major blow last week.
It was revealed that it was not Barr or Trump that ordered the Square cleared so Trump could make his walk that day.
An order had already been in place to clear the area so barriers could be put up.
The barrier had been previously requested to extend the perimeter around the White House due to ongoing unrest over the death of George Floyd.
Liberals, as expected, were outraged over the decision.
Arthur Ago, the director of the criminal justice project at the Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights Under Law, said this was a “dangerous precedent.”
He added, “We will always stand up for the rights of those peacefully demonstrating for racial justice, and this ruling sends the wrong message for police accountability efforts at a time when it is needed the most.”
So, I have lost count now… can someone tell me how many of the lawsuits brought against the previous administration have now been dismissed?
If we add the bogus narratives pitched by both the media and Democrats, we are going to run out of fingers counting.
Source: Fox News