There is a report blowing around on Twitter that is extremely alarming.
A journalist with One American News Network, Emily Miller, has reported that “buses of female American citizens” were “taken by the Taliban.”
She claimed, “They are likely dead now.”
The Twitterverse was blown apart late Sunday night when Miller sent out a tweet.
In her tweet, she claimed her source told her seven buses with American women had been taken by the Taliban…
"We’re dealing with Kabul. There’s 7 buses of female American citizens. The CG refused to open the gate. We have a congressman with us and he had the state department reach out. MG Donahue refused. 10 minutes ago the females were taken by the Taliban. They are likely dead now."
— Emily Miller (@emilymiller) August 30, 2021
Miller has been unable to corroborate the story thus far, having reached out to special ops in the area hoping for someone to prove her wrong…
As of Monday afternoon, there have been no more updates to the story other than Miller continuing to try to verify what her source had told her.
I wish I could say she was wrong, but the lack of transparency from this administration has me thinking quite the opposite.
The leaks that have come out over the last 24 hours have been staggering in terms of the information we have been told with what is really going on at the Pentagon and White House.
Most notably would be the report that the Pentagon had intelligence the attack at the Abbey Gate on Thursday was an imminent “mass casualty event,” yet the gate remained open with people being processed a full 24 hours after the intelligence was received.
Like Miller, I hope she is wrong with her report, but I think we need to fear the worse here.